The Winegrowers Association of Georgia is holding our Annual Spring Wine Highway Weekend March 21 & 22, and March 28th & 29th 2015. This year will be our biggest event as we now have 18 members who will participate.
If you have not participate before, you pay your admission fee ($40.00/person) at any of the participating wineries where you will receive a souvenir glass that you will take to each winery you visit. Your admission allows you access to the wineries over both weekends so you can take your time and enjoy the experience. Check out our Wine Map to plan your trip.
Don’t forget to post your Wine Highway Weekend photos on our Facebook page, Winegrowers Association of Georgia. We hope to see you in wine country!
1. 12 Spies Vineyards
2. Cartecay Vineyards, LLC
3. Cavender Creek Vineyards & Winery
4. CeNita Vineyards
5. Chateau Meichtry Family Vineyards & Winery
6. Crane Creek Vineyards Inc.
7. Engelheim Vineyards
8. Habersham Vineyards & Winery
9. Hightower Creek Vineyards, LLC
10. Montaluce Vineyards
11. Odom Springs Vineyards
12. Paradise Hills Winery Resort & Spa
13. Sautee Nacoochee Vineyards
14. Serenberry Vineyards
15. Serenity Cellars
16. Sharp Mountain Vineyards
17. Stonewall Creek Vineyard
18. The Cottage Vineyard & Winery
19. Tiger Mountain Winery
20. Yonah Mountain Vineyards
21. Wild Berry Cottage Tasting Room
22. Naturally Georgia Tasting Room
Admission Fee: $40.00
Saturdays: 11:00AM to 5:00 PM
Sundays: 12:30PM to 5:00PM
Stay tuned for additional details!